2010年3月3日星期三

The Presentation Works


Now, I almost agree with that"Madonna is a Queen".

After our presentation, I find I had many new ideas of Madonna. I knew she is a famous star before, but I had never realized how hard she works. I think we had a good work on which songs we had chose, it's really interesting, and this song made me want to know what kind of peron Madonna is. She is so ambivalent that I almost fall in love with her. However, I recognize we hadn't prepared enough cause we still can't explain part of the vedieo meaning. Maybe we need to acquire more background of that song.

And we had wrote a wonderful song, the lyrics were beautiful but realistic. In my opinion, it close to Madonna's life, whatever she looks like, whatever others say, "I bless you". I love our song.

About the event, we had some different opinions our group actually, but that's OK. It's history, it's the past, I hope we can get message from this event, peaceful is very precious. On the other hand, we should to get more knowledge about The Second World War, and we should to remember them but not just to write them down and read them.

The presentation give a chance for us to learn more informations beside songs, also the background, the singer's life and the emotion take on. It's a good time to enjoy music, to share our feelings.

By the way, although the PPT is very very useful and good-looking, I think if we can use the white board to write our thread on it, it maybe more applied and we'll have a clearly line of our minds.

1 条评论:

  1. Hi Loyal,

    Thanks for a great answer! I am glad that studying Madonna brought you some new perspective on her and encouraged you to learn more about her. Yes, the second world war is a very important event and influenced (and is still influencing) a lot of countries' policies. The most tragic thing to me is that people in different parts of the world still suffer violence akin to that of the Jews and other persecuted peoples.

    Looking forward to you next presentation,
    Jess

    回复删除