2010年2月10日星期三

I Have A Dream


I have a dream which I had thought in my mind for a long time.

As my mother country becoming more and more stronger, the quanlity of life going to be more and more better, I still have a dream.

I have a dream that one day everyone has food to eat , hunger never appears , no matter in the city or country.

I have a dream that all the children who are born in countryside can go to school, have their own books and stationeries, and more teachers would like to go there for education. I hope that Chinese student may have less and less pressure, enjoy their childhood more freeness. Everybody can go into university to study and find job easily.

I have a dream today , from East Coast to West Inland, the street looks very clean and economical keeps balance.

I have a dream that every Chinese can know and understand the differences between the North and the South .No matter rich or poor, everyone is regarding as equal, people are friendly ,kind-hearted and have good manners.

I have a dream that all Chinese can hold together to solve problems any times. For example , in Wenchuan Earthquake , 2008, a great deal of Chinese gave hands to those men who are in trouble.That's it . We need the spirit forever.

I have a dream that the world can be peaceful, there's no war , including America,Europe,Japan,China, Taiwan China...everywhere, if we don't have a safe environment, nothing continues.

So I have a dream today that all my dreams will come true in the future.

2 条评论:

  1. Wow! Great piece. I wish your dream come true.
    And also your writing looks pro though. Seriously. Again, I like your "I have a dream" version as same as I did its original one.

    回复删除
  2. Loyal,

    Great post! Your piece reminds me of Kevin's in some ways--it's very heartfelt. I am sure you will be a part of the forces that help to make such dreams come true.

    回复删除